Nike Men Air Force 1 '07 Recycled 'Iron Grey' Shoes
- Iron Grey / Barely Volt / Celestine Blue / White Sneakers
- Recycled canvas in the upper is durable, breathable and features 1-of-a-kind colors and a unique speckled look.
- The low-cut silhouette offers a clean, streamlined look.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning combines with the durable foam midsole for lightweight, all-day comfort.
- Padding at the collar feels snug and comfortable.
- Classic star design on sole
- Composite leather Swoosh design and backtab
- SKU: CN0866-002
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.